Healthy Banana Pudding
I love simple recipes with very few healthy ingredients. This banana pudding is one of those. It tastes super delicious and only has five natural ingredients. There is no added sugar, so if you are in the mood of a treat but are cutting out sugar, this recipe is for you.
How to make the banana pudding in 3 simple steps:
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Make sure you put the coconut cream first.
- Blend until you have a smooth cream.
- Serve just like that or with your favorite fruits or berries.
As you can see it is very easy to make. You could buy canned coconut cream or simply use the solid part of canned coconut milk (refrigerate first).
Feel free to add your favorite spices to change up the flavor: Cardamom, ginger, and cloves are a great addition to give it some winter holiday flavors.
The recipe is for 4 people as a dessert, but if you are eating it more as a small meal it will be enough for 2 people.
- 1 cup coconut cream (solid part of canned coconut milk)
- 1 banana ripe
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (alcohol free on the AIP)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender starting with the coconut creme. Mix until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite fruits or by itself.