The fruity but also refreshing flavor will make you want to drink this watermelon limeade all day long. It is so easy to make and you only need 4 ingredients. It has no added sugar, is dairy and gluten free, Paleo and AIP compliant. Your summer days just got more exciting with this drink. Bring it to the beach or enjoy it at your next BBQ.
What is better than watermelon on a hot summer day? If you love this amazing summer fruit as much as I do, you are going to have to try this watermelon limeade. It is so easy to make and you only need 4 ingredients. No added sugar is necessary, the fruit has plenty of sweetness to offer. This is the perfect drink to take with you to the beach. Fill it in your reusable bottle. My favorite one is from Swell. It will keep it cool for the whole day. It is also great for summer BBQs or parties. The beautiful pink color will look stunning and add some decoration to the table.
- Mint leaves
- Ice Cubes
How to Make Watermelon Limeade
- Cut the watermelon in slices and cut or scoop out the flesh. Remove the seeds and place the flesh in a high-speed blender.
- Cut the limes in half. With a knife remove the peel of the limes, remove any seeds and place them in the blender.
- Place the ice cubes in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste and add more ice or lime to your liking.
- Wash mint leaves and place them in one hand. Smack with the other hand to get more mint flavor before adding them to the limeade. You could also cut the leaves in half and then place them into the limeade. Pour into glasses or store in the fridge.
That’s it, easy right? You could also add the mint leaves into the blender and mix them in to add extra freshness. The color of the limeade will change though, therefore I chose to add it in later.
More Summer Drinks
If you love this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment below. And as always don’t forget to tag me in your food pictures on Instagram